The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Best 5 effects for Tradeshow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
Hi guys, Magic1 here. Magic Café is an amazing resource for magicians and I thank you for your time and thought.

I am a 'moving into full time' professional magician, and have played a lot of major comedy/magic clubs in the U.S. as well as done restaurant and street work. However, I have only done a few major trade shows. I really need to add some effects. I know, it's not really what you do but how you do it. I know that experienced trade show performers can build a huge tip with only a deck of cards (I've seen 'em do it!)

But for those of us who lack that supreme confidence/experience, how about a couple of sure-fire crowd gatherers/keepers- jaw dropping effect ideas? I really appreciate your help.
Magic1- Thanks!
EranRaven
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of EranRaven
I just attend a trade show the magician did a straightjacket escape on the show floor and it drew quite a crowd!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Best 5 effects for Tradeshow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL