The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » 2006 storybook? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I love the 2005 conference storybook on the Kidabra site, and am hoping that we will have a 2006 storybook to enjoy as well. I realize that this takes a lot of time and energy to put together, so I am not being impatient, just hopeful Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
If things work out I have some wondeful new stuf planned for the KIDabra website.

I consider doing the storybook again but hesitated because I have a lot on my plate right now for the halloween season, but do plan on doing it a little differently. It took a month to do the last one working many hours a day.

Dennis
PS keep bugging me and It gets done quicker.
Dennis Michael
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Thanks for the update, Michael. I am looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the Kidabra site.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » 2006 storybook? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL