The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Rolling table - dancing spring magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucas
View Profile
New user
Victoria, Canada
30 Posts

Profile of lucas
Does anyone have any experience with the tables from dancing spring magic?

It appears that the parts don't screw together, do they stay assembled when you are lifting them and are they easy to take apart? Approximately how heavy are they? Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas
Lucas Kavanagh
Sam Pearce
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
310 Posts

Profile of Sam Pearce
I own a Dancing Spring table base, they are well made and are very durable.
It is perfect if you are traveling by road, but if you plan to fly, you may run into problems with size.

Long story short, good product!

Sam Pearce
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20522 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I had the good fortune of getting to use a Dancing Spring table at a convention where I was performing recently. I'm sold!

There are many sizes and shapes to pick from. Several should appeal to you.

Go for it!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
531 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
I own a table and I use it with my home made open top table. You can not just pick up on the table top. The leg just slides into the base and the flange for the top. I bought the other flange so I could cut the leg to the height I wanted for my open top table. If you are getting a flat top then you will not need to get the other flange.

Tim
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20522 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hello Tim,

I had hoped that you would be in Alabama by now. We're waiting for you! Ring 35 meets tonight.

Those tables are great. I'm going to have to talk to Santa soon.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Lucas:

I have a Dancing Spring table base - I have a Fairchild Wrist Chopper that I mounted to the base. I am very happy with my table base. It is very well made, and extremely professional looking.

It's not too heavy - probably 5 or 10 pounds would be my guess. The ends of the chrome column are tapered so the stay together with legs and table top by way of friction. I have found them easy to take apart. I have not had any problems with the table coming apart during a show.

Ron
lucas
View Profile
New user
Victoria, Canada
30 Posts

Profile of lucas
Just a quick update...

As I type this I am currently sitting next to one of these beautiful tables. It is surprisingly sturdy for a table on wheels and rolls around so smoothly, in short, I love it!
Lucas Kavanagh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Rolling table - dancing spring magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL