We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Floating Ring Miracle [DVD] (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
New from JBTV. Anyone know anything about this?

IT'S FINALLY READY, IN STOCK NOW. MIKE SMITH'S FLOATING RING MIRACLE.

Mike has created the FINAL WORD in FLOATING RINGS.

For over 12 years through 1000's of performances, Mike has perfected one of the most ashtonishing pieces of magic ever created.

A borrowed finger ring is placed onto your little finger. It animates, suspends and floats under impossible circumstances. Finally the ring actually floats back onto your outstretched little finger where it began.

You will both see and learn from Mike on this step by step instructional dvd every little detail of his incredible routine.

Also includes a bonus effect that is beyond belief, Mikes floating and rising card. Any signed card floats out of the deck and up into your fingertips.

Comes complete with intructional dvd and a specially constructed GENUINE sorcery shop BOSS reel.

Start clean --- End clean! Perform anytime in your act! Perfect for strolling magic!

DVD includes

Introduction, Performance, The reel, Set up, Explanation 1, Explanation 2, plus bonus routine the Rising and Floating Card.

One of the Best Kept Secrets in all of Magic...
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
PAN
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of PAN
I hope there will be a demo. I can't see spending that much unless it is much better than other versions on the market - I love Migal Yiseka's version with loops.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I would also love a Demo, but what intrigues me is that its done with a "Boss" That actually makes me wonder.
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Hocus Pocus has this for sale as well. Demo would be awesome
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

I ordered last week shortly after posting the topic, so will review when it arrives
www.magicman13.co.uk

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Post a link to the item?

Chad
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
I would post a link to the item page on Hocus Pocus, but it will only bring you to their main page. It is however, right there on there home page http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/ then click hot new items.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1143 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Here is the link to the page on Hocus.

http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/product......tem=7678
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
So a hundred bones, Hmm intresting. I bought Spooked so I don't know.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5555 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
You can see a Floating Ring Miracle - Demo Video Here.

I will wait for a review.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Looks really good. If it is good for close-up I might have to pick this up in the future.
PAN
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of PAN
I wonder how close you can be without giving it away? With a loop, they can almost be on top of you. It's definately a more impressive presentation than is possible with a loop.
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
It doesn't look that good to me. Maybe it's just that demo, but the ring dangles too much on the IT.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

I have it now, got it several days ago. At first, I dismissed it. Now I like it and will use it. I have NEVER performed work with thread as I'm one of those people scared of the thread breaking and making you look like a fool, however, this I will perform. It is weird as with a borrowed ring falling to the floor, I would be screwed, but again, the trick passed the girlfriend test, so it stays.
www.magicman13.co.uk

afuoco
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
195 Posts

Profile of afuoco
What am I missing here? What are you getting for $99 than you can't get with a $50 (or less) boss or ITR reel and the instructions that come with it?

Arnie
Arnie
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Christopher Williams it sounds like you like the effect but I didn't get the sence that you LOVED it... I could be wrong but just the vibe I got from the post.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

Paisa you are right. It is not the best effect in the world, and it wasn't designed to be. I admit when I spent over £50 getting this I was hoping for a little more than what I got. But you get a mini IT reel which takes up about half the price, and the rest is learning the secret. The routine only lasts for about 30 seconds, so very short which I didn't like, but I appreciate it and now I enjoy practicing this. I won't perform this at a gig yet, and won't for several months until I am confident I can do it blindfolded, though the routine is not hard, and I learned the routine after one watch. Mike gives 2 explanations. 1 with a thick thread, and 1 with IT which makes it better and easier to understand. If you get the DVD you will see what I mean when I say I wish I wore glasses, but it doesn't matter, sunglasses work just as well.
As I said, it is something you will learn, and sell, which is what I am doing. It is for sale now in the tricks and effects for sale section
www.magicman13.co.uk

doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1128 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
I can't vouch for this routine, but I can for a classic floating finger ring routine by Terry Lunceford. This routine is a two-time PCAM award winner and is time-tested from a long-time professional. Terry's won numerous awards himself. Check it out at http://www.ontheedgeofreality.com. It's only $25 too . . .
smitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Picton, Ontario
358 Posts

Profile of smitty
Too bad Terry didn't have a demo of this up. 25.00 is much more reasonable, especially in our Canuck coin.

smitty
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
The ontheedgeofreality link isn't working...??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Floating Ring Miracle [DVD] (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL