The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Just in Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HDMAGIC
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of HDMAGIC
I was wondering if anyone is currently performing Pete Biro & Joe Porper's "Just in Case" in a close-up venue? If so, does it go over well and what is the feed back from the spectators.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1119 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I always perform a ring and string routine, and I frequently get asked at the end of the routine to "use my ring." Sometimes I'll use JUST IN CASE. Great reactions.

Something that I like about this routine is that it uses a string (which I carry anyways) for the key to end up on; the built in logic with the transposition of the ring and the key is awesome. Plus it uses a silk which I also carry for times when I'd rather switch up by performing Skinner's RING ON WAND using the spec's ring as the climax. It also takes up minimal pocket space and I feel better not having a borrowed ring zipping around at the speed of light.

If Michael Forbes ever re-releases his Rolls Royce version of the reeled ring flight I'll probably use both JIC and the Forbes RF--with the School for Scoundrels "perfect clips" of course! But until then I'll keep Biro's and Porper's masterpiece close by at all times while doing walkaround.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Many thanks... Pepka, who logs in here often bought two, so he had a spare if he ever lost one! I have had nothing but positive feedback from all those using it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2212 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I also have 2 of these, but the first has never failed me, ever and I've used it well over 100 times in the past 2 years. This is truely one of Joe's BEST.

Jake
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
SeoMagi
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of SeoMagi
Just in Case never fails. I use it quite frequently and have never received anything less than astonishment.
boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
Very good. Recommended
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Just in Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL