The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Curtis Kam in Atlanta Oct 10 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Foxbiz
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
209 Posts

Profile of Foxbiz
Curtis Kam is going to be lecturing for IBM Ring 9 in Atlanta, Ga this Tuesday Oct 10 at 7:00. Check out the Ring 9 website for details... gamagicclub.com
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
..and do these guys move quick out here. We only set the date a few hours ago!

Yes, I'm here on an emergency trip visiting the in-laws, all of whom seem to be living in the Georgia/South Carolina area. So I'm dying to make a good impression on the Ring 9 Atlaneans.

To that end, this event will start with my 2006 lecture from the Magic Castle and World Magic Summit and the Magic Castle, I'll add in some of commercial noncoin material, including standup/stage card routines, and then I'll cover the latest work in anything non-card and non-coin that anyone cares to mention. That's right, if you have a question about anything at all, I'll either answer it, or make you feel better about not knowing. And that's a promise.

I hope to see y'all there!
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
evanthx
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
197 Posts

Profile of evanthx
It was a pleasure watching you last night, Curtis! The display of skill was jaw-dropping, and the lecture was a heck of a lot of fun. I was really impressed, had a great time, and am planning on practicing several of the things I learned last night!
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Thanks, I had a great time, too. I want to thank all of you who scrambled over at the last minute. Very good questions, and I'm glad I had answers.

If anyone wants to get the notes, please PM me. I'll give you the what and where.

Aloha
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Curtis Kam in Atlanta Oct 10 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL