We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Darwin Ortiz Lecture in Toronto, November 2nd, 2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
IBM Ring 17, The Hat & Rabbit Club of Toronto is very pleased to present Darwin Ortiz as guest lecturer at 7pm, Thursday November 2nd, 2006.

The Club's new and easily accessible location is the St Leonard's Anglican Church at 25 Wanless Ave (near the Yonge St and Lawrence Ave subway station).

Free for members and $25 for non-members.

Check out the website at http://www.ibmring17.org

This is going to be one of the highlights of the year and not to be missed.

Hope to see everyone there.

Renaldi
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4633 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Darwin will also be presenting two workshops in toronto, one on the 4th and one on the 5th.

for more info PM me or head to bentrain.ca

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
dgcuff
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
193 Posts

Profile of dgcuff
Don't get me wrong, I'm really pleased that The Hat & Rabbit Club is having the Ortiz lecture and workshops, and I'm glad that the club is promoting the Ortiz events, and I'm happy to see them being promoted on the Magic Café.

I'll bet there are a lot of members of The Hat & Rabbit Club that are also members of CAM. But, technically, this has nothing to do with CAM. Or did I miss something?

It never really struck me before, I guess. Lots of people post about Canadian events here, and few if any are associated with CAM.

Maybe all that's needed is a change of the name of this forum on the Café? Or maybe I need to be booted out and stop splitting hairs? ;-)
Links to help Canadian magicians
http://magicinfo.ca/

Follow me on twitter
@magicinfo_ca
vanishingrabbit
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of vanishingrabbit
You guys in Toronto make me jealous....If any lectures come out to West please be sure to let me know.
Magically yours,
Brent Smith - Owner
The Vanishing Rabbit Magic Shop
Alberta's Brick and Mortar
www.VanishingRabbit.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Darwin Ortiz Lecture in Toronto, November 2nd, 2006 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL