We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » The Stupidest/Most Cringe Worthy Position You Found Yourself In? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jmm1303
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
49 Posts

Profile of jmm1303
The one about faking a faint seems pretty funny.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
A good fake faint is a GREAT idea! Drama! Failure! Heroic Success over the Odds! GREAT IDEA!
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
We tried a comedy line once where I was to race through a chain escape against a member of the public (a plant). I'd do the chain for real but the padlock on the other guy was made of candy...a bit like Jaws in Moonraker where he bites through the wire on the cable car...The only trouble was he had a reaction during rehearsal and passed out. He's allergic to the food colour in the candy that was used. None of us knew about it at the time.

The plus side was he's now on medication to help him. Still worried me though.
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
My worst moment was not when attempting an escape myself, but when assisting in another's.

Mike Griffin was performing at a car show at the Cincinnati Gardens, and I went to see the show. He invited me to help with the insane blanket escape. Afetr binding Mike, the other voulnteers and I lifted him to place him on the seats of a row of folding chairs, where he would begin his struggles.

As I crouched and braced for the lift, my trouser seam split! For the remainder of my time onstage, I kept my face to the audience. after leaving the stage, I removed my light jacket and tied the arms around my waist, allowing the body of the jacket to hang behind, concealing the split in my pants.
:blush:
Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
Married to my ex-wife?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » The Stupidest/Most Cringe Worthy Position You Found Yourself In? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL