The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Johnny Fox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Sideshow master Johnny Fox is booked for tonight on Letterman. It should be a treat for those with an interest in our arts.
Slim & Krista Price Smile Smile
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
I was a little disappointed he didn't do very much. It was still cool, though. Thanks for letting me know.

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
We (Krista & I) were very disappointed at the way Letterman diminished a beautiful performance... I don't think he even mentioned Fox's name.

On our own newsgroup, we try to keep everyone alerted when any of our gang performs. Drop by, and sign our guestbook. If you are interested, most of the performers and fans are frequent posters, and there are a lot of secrets shared, sideshow news and lost sideshow carneys found. We are very proud of it.

http://www.sideshow-freaks.com/sideshow_......tocf.htm
Smile
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
Thank you Slim and Krista. I do visit your website and read most of the posts. I even posted once myself and I will sign the guest book sometime. Your website is very heart- warming to read. The friendships that the performers have for each other is incredible.

I was interested in the side show after becoming a magician, and thanks to your website, I have a good idea of what is and what is not for me. Also, I am not the only one. Mina and I have had long conversation about side show and none of it could be possible if it wasn't for your site. Thank you for knowledge. Thank you so much

:bat: Jonathan Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Johnny Fox (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL