The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » What type of dove bag is this??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
Hello,
I have a dove bag that I love but do not know the name of the style. It doesn't have velcro, snaps or buttons, it's not one of Tony Clarks either. It has a latch on it that can be super easily opened with one hand, just a swipe across one part. The latch has to flip over in order to release.
Please help
Joe
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It might be Grant's, Victor's or Shimada's.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I don't believe it is Shimada's. His is not easily opened with one hand. Grant's has a main latch which is a dress hook. Also, toward the rear, there will be a regular snap closer.
Where the magic begins
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
It might be just me but it does sound Like Shimada's
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I just don't understand the need to know whose it is if he already owns it? It becomes his no?

Unless of course you wish to resell it and affix the creator's name to it?

Strange indeed!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
ReyRey: It may be that he wants to purchase another one and needs to know who's to get.

Ben: I think the clue here is that Joe says it is super easy to open with one hand and has no snaps or buttons. Definitely not Shimada's.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » What type of dove bag is this??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL