The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Is there footage of Michael Skinner performing Ultimate 3 Card Monte? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
I've searched here and I've done a Google search. Is there any footage available of Skinner performing his Ultimate 3 Card Monte? I've seen footage which appears to be a different 3CM, but not this version.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
As much as Michael Skinner performed his three card monte, I would bet it is on tape somewhere. Anybody?
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Hmm.. Well, I remember seeing a demo video of it for sure, but never one with himself actually performing it.. Would you like a link to the demo of it?

-Vinnie
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Vinnie - thanks, but I've seen a couple of demos of it. I was interested in seeing Skinner himself perform it. As he (apparently) performed this for about 15-20 years, I'm a bit puzzled that there doesn't seem to be a video of it anywhere.
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
I know it is on a DVD of his...never seen it on the internet though...

Michael Skinner is just AWESOME!

Tanner
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Is there footage of Michael Skinner performing Ultimate 3 Card Monte? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL