The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card Trick Game (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..44..85..126..167..206~207~208~209~210..299..387..475..563..650~651~652 [Next]
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16969 Posts

Profile of joseph
Enie Meanie Mieni Moe..(Rindfleisch)...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5367 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 22:41, joseph wrote:
Enie Meanie Mieni Moe..(Rindfleisch)...


Just curious... is this original to Joe, or is it his performance of the Walt Maddison effect?
MueCard
View Profile
Inner circle
2515 Posts

Profile of MueCard
ESP Shuffle, The (Gavin Ross in Duffie: Scotland Close-Up (2005))
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16969 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 23:09, Magiguy wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 22:41, joseph wrote:
Enie Meanie Mieni Moe..(Rindfleisch)...

Just curious... is this original to Joe, or is it his performance of the Walt Maddison effect?


I don't know....It's off his Card dvds .. He may see this or we can PM him...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4275 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Enchanted Ashes/Mr. Joseph Dunninger
(Dunninger's Complete Encyclopedia of Magic)
(Pg. 167)
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 23:09, Magiguy wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 22:41, joseph wrote:
Enie Meanie Mieni Moe..(Rindfleisch)...


Just curious... is this original to Joe, or is it his performance of the Walt Maddison effect?


This is a variation of the audley walsh effect "Yankee Doodle Card Trick"
My version uses the Marlo Incomplete Faro control to get the card to 26.
and I do the the saying and deal down cards for every word.
Joe Rindfleisch
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5367 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks Joe!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6156 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Samultaneous- Lorayne CUCM
MueCard
View Profile
Inner circle
2515 Posts

Profile of MueCard
Star Trick (Simon Lovell in SON OF SIMON SAYS(2000), p.19)
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5367 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I'm not at home at the moment. Would someone please check their copy of CUCM to see if the Sam-Ultaneous in it is the same as the one credited (and already listed) to Sam Schwartz?
MueCard
View Profile
Inner circle
2515 Posts

Profile of MueCard
On p. 114 of CUCM Harry started with the comment:"MY GOOD friend and able magician, Sam Schwartz, has evolved an interesting card problem."
I would say that is the same, you will find the effect also in the chapter with the characteristic title SAM AND HARRY in Allen Zingg's book SAM'S- The Magic Of Sam Schwartz.

Quote:
On 2009-04-02 12:41, magicfish wrote:
Samultaneous- Lorayne CUCM



As "Samultaneous" begins and ends with "S" my item can displace magicfish's item...

and you have to follow with "K"
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5367 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks for the help, Muecard!


Kaiser Con (Joey Burton - *from Lee Asher's "Catch 33")
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4275 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Name My Card!/Mr. Joseph Dunninger
(Dunninger's Complete Encyclopedia of Magic)
(Pg. 203)
MueCard
View Profile
Inner circle
2515 Posts

Profile of MueCard
Dad Stevens' Other Shuffle (Dad Stevens in R.Kaufman: JENNINGS '67 (1997), p.57)
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Erdnase System of Palming
MueCard
View Profile
Inner circle
2515 Posts

Profile of MueCard
Quote:
On 2006-10-13 14:37, 12345 wrote:
Don't know if this has been started here, but it's like other name games...

I name a trick and you have to name a trick that begins with the last letter...
Example: Jokers Wild

....Double lifts

You can also name sleights.

Here goes...

Ambitous Card




Looking at the last entry, I think about: Is the original rule still effective?
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On 2009-04-04 03:18, MueCard wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-10-13 14:37, 12345 wrote:
Don't know if this has been started here, but it's like other name games...

I name a trick and you have to name a trick that begins with the last letter...
Example: Jokers Wild

....Double lifts

You can also name sleights.

Here goes...

Ambitous Card




Looking at the last entry, I think about: Is the original rule still effective?


Does it qualify as a "move?"
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5367 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2009-04-04 03:18, MueCard wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-10-13 14:37, 12345 wrote:
Don't know if this has been started here, but it's like other name games...

I name a trick and you have to name a trick that begins with the last letter...
Example: Jokers Wild

....Double lifts

You can also name sleights.

Here goes...

Ambitous Card




Looking at the last entry, I think about: Is the original rule still effective?


I would vote "yes," but I'll go with the majority consensus.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4275 Posts

Profile of Sixten
I ditto that.
(If the other members agree?)

Gravatt's Miracle Card/Mr. Glen Gravatt
(50 Modern Card Tricks-You Can Do)/By: Same
(Pg. 35)

(If the majority votes no-then back to "E")
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Devil's Rosary,The (Surgeon Rell M Woodward)
The Sphinx Vol.XI No.8 Oct. 15 1912
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card Trick Game (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..44..85..126..167..206~207~208~209~210..299..387..475..563..650~651~652 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL