The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » "Magic Night" in Kalamazoo Michigan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
There's a 3 page discussion going on about this on the Café but I just realized that I should post about it in this section.You can view the other discussion here.

I put together a "Magic Night" (A Night of Magic and Comedy) here in Kalamazoo Michigan on November 18, 2006. The setting is basically that of a comedy club. The goal right now is to make this one night a success. If all goes well (knock on wood) we'll have another one around Christmas time. Eventually I hope to create a venue for magicians (And similar type acts) to perform in on a regular basis. So if you're in the area on November 18 please show your support and stop in for the show. With the performers I have lined up I'm sure it'll be a fun night.

To date the line up is:
John Sturk (Winner of Abbott's close up and stage this year)
Bear
Kenn Capmann
Knotty Bits
Ron Jaxon (Yours truly Smile )

I'm working on the flyer design right now but you can take a loot at what I've got so far. I made it into a PDF for easy viewing.
http://www.magicjax.com/colorflyer.pdf

Have any questions let me know. I hope to see some of you there.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Just to update on this. A couple of changes in the line up and a new flyer that's accurate to the line up.

You can check it out here.

I'm getting pumped. I'm sure it'll be a fun show.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I received a few Email about where to get advanced tickets for this show. So I put together this little web page.

http://www.magicjax.com/magicnight

The show is only a couple of weeks away and tickets are selling. Hope to see some of you there. Be sure to come up and say hello.

Ron Jaxon

Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Ron
With 93 posts at "tricky business" your friends are coming out of the woodwork to help you. I think you should send Kyle Peron two tickets, he won't be there, but he has realy earned them. I'm very happy for you, my friend.
Break a leg
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
468 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Ron..we have flyer posted in shop...good luck....wish I could be there...heading to Vegas for a nice vacation...Best wishes!
Rick Fisher
P.S. - Don't break the other leg Smile
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » "Magic Night" in Kalamazoo Michigan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL