We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Crystal Box Doves Production "Tony Clark" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jarana
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Jarana
If anyone has this - I would like to know how long can two doves be concealed in the box before production, it seems that when closed it is air tight.

Thanks,

Jaime
Got a website? We can help--> www.clorus.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5179 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jaime, I don't own one personally but you can be guaranteed that Tony would not develope anything that would be harmful to the doves. He is a member and sponsor here so you might want to drop him a PM.
Where the magic begins
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Yeah, Dave is right..

I highly doubt this effect, or any dove effect for that matter would be air-tight while the dove is inside.. I also don't own this effect, but just like the dove pan, I would imagine this effect would have air holes for your dove..

But good question to clear up, none the less..

-Vinnie
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
I played with Tpny's original version a while, pretty neat....but make sure you can the WHITE CLEAR version only....instead of purple,, blue..etc
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5179 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dove-boy, please explain. The crystal dove box is clear plastic. What part of it is purple or blue that causes a problem.
Where the magic begins
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Oh Smile I meant the version comes with a few colours...cystal White, purple...etc.

P.S: Ads only show crystal white.

All can be seen clear....but it seem to me that the colour version like purple..though is clear plastic...but is a little darken & not as clean as a pure TRANSPARENT clear WHITE plastic....

I returned a set before cos I feel so uncomfortable with the colour version, not as obvious as the total clear white....hope this helps Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5179 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ah, I understand. I've only seen the clear one so wasn't sure.
Where the magic begins
Jarana
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Jarana
Thanks all for the help- will try it with my birds -first 3 minutes- then 4 then 5, 6 as recommended by Mr. Clark himself.

Thanks again,

Jaime
BalukMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
317 Posts

Profile of BalukMagic
Hey Jarana

I was wondering what you thought of this prop, is it good quality, in effect, method, and build.
Jarana
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Jarana
Quality , effect, method and built all very good- not tested with live audience but will very soon!

Jaime
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Crystal Box Doves Production "Tony Clark" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL