The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » magician from ireland » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ace45
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ace45
hi everybody,im a magician from limerick in ireland and if anyone has any questions in whats happining in this side of our magicial world dont be afraid to ask.
magicially yours,
ace45.(I.B.M.) (M.S.M.) Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Welcome Ace45,

I want to thank you for entering The Magic Café. I promise you are going to love it. If you have any questions, send me a pm (private message). I hope you the best. Help yourself to any snacks. Don't worry, the tab is mine. Smile Smile Smile Smile
CSStanton
View Profile
Loyal user
Suttons Bay, MI
228 Posts

Profile of CSStanton
Hey Ace.
Welcome to the Café. I noted that die - are you a fan of the six-sided-creature? If you are, I'll see you at 'Rings and Things'
-Casey
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
ace45
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ace45
thank you for the welcome lads,ill try to be as helpful as i can.
yours,
ace45 Smile Smile
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café! My grandfather on my dad's side immigrated to NYC from Ireland. I plan on making a trip there some day. Of course, when "some day" is, I have no idea!! Glad to have you with us here!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ace Smile Smile Smile
It was really a wise decision to join the Café. There is something for everybody here and you will like it withour any doubt. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you join the discussions.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » magician from ireland » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL