The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Allen Zingg's "Master Billet Course Vol. 2" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
I purchased this one based on a guess that I knew enough about center tears [vol. 1], think Q and A is too long for me [Vol. 4], and Vol. 3, peeks or reads I know "enough about." Of course, one can never know too much. But one can run out of money very quickly if one wants to.
Anyway, Vol. 2 is excellent BUT there are glitches on the DVD -- like, if you want to study just one routine or one method, it's hard to find it on the DVD. The menu is not clear and what's in it is unclear. There may be tons of good stuff I'm missing and I don't know it. Also, the DVD just stops at one point: so I never get to see him talk with Kenton Knepper. Not that I'm really upset. It's just I paid for each and every segment on the DVD, and I didn't get it. I hope his people straighten that out -- because Zingg, while not charismatic in performance, is technically terrific explaining and showing some marvelous work.
fib
CinChiller
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
404 Posts

Profile of CinChiller
I also like the dvd´s very much although of the glitches and some weak performances. But this collection is a real course and better than the cumberland king of billets dvd´s. I think it´s better, because allen explains so many different techniques you normally have to buy a lot of different billets books.
Good work!
The Gaff Book Collection - the right tool for your booktest.
Music for mentalism and psychic entertainment.
Visit: http://stores.lulu.com/dankworth01
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Allen Zingg's "Master Billet Course Vol. 2" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL