The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Pun Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
You all know about them... (Pride and Joy, My dead Ant, My two kids) But have you any ideas about any original ones? And if so, are you willing to share? Please post links to existing wallet pun pics here, and if you have any fresh ideas, feel free to tell the Café here.
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Hmmmmm didn't quite get you topic , maybe its me that is stupid so don't worry .

but how about you have a couple of pics of your wife and kids , and another picture in there of a cute babe , and when you open the wallet you say , ok this is my wife , these are my kids ,and this is my neighbors wife
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Haha! Very funny! That's good, but my intentional meaning was this. Say, for example, you take out your wallet to a spectator in a relaxed setting and say, " Would you like to see my pride and joy?" They usually respond with a yes, as if you are going to show them a pic of your kids, when in fact you show them a picture of those two old cleaning products, pride, an early pine-sol, and joy, a dishwashing liquid. The link to print one of these out can be located if you look on the "Pimp my wallet" thread on the impromptu board. Go to the link, and print one out for your wallet!! There are many others--My dead anunt (ant) Which is... a dead ant!!
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
There can't be too many as noone really carries pictures of anything in there wallet apart from their family or girlfriend. I suppose a few nuts have a picture of their car or boat in there. Anyhow, off the top of me head;

My little nippers: Picture of 2 small crabs

My better half: Picture of your back/ your bottom half/ David Hasslehoff looking annoyed," Oh sorry, that's my Bitter Hoff"

My sweetheart: Pic of Candy loveheart

A pic of me when I was younger: A drawing of a sperm!!?!

My folks: pic of a fox (erm dodgy pun alert)

My ex: Box of eggs (dpa 2)

My pet dog: Picture of an empty room. As soon as someone says they can't see a dog say "yeah, I know I don't have a dog" (bizarre)

George

P.S. I like the 2 non-pun ones the best; sperm and dog. Might try those out myself.
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
Magicgeorge, I like your thinking! Great ideas!
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
188 Posts

Profile of R.S.
These are great guys! One that I have used a lot (and always get a great reaction to) is this:

"Do you want to see a picture of my ex?"

I then open my wallet and take out a picture of the letter 'X'!

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Don't know too corny for me , ill stick with the picture of the cute babe .
I like to get good laughs , groans and half hearted laughs I leave to others
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Pun Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL