The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Little's Super Sunday - Are you going? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5174 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Gee Al, we'll have to carry signs next time with our names on them. I was near front on the right during the auction, in back with Morgan and John Bundy, standing at Marti's booth and talking to Denny. We probably passed each other a dozen times and didn't realize it.

It was a good idea having the Café stickers this time though. I met some members I never would have otherwise. Thanks Kyle.

This was one super convention. It's going to be tough to beat this year's lineup of talent.

Being a dove person myself, it was nice to see Jason perform a full dove act in a leather jacket and jeans. Just goes to show that it's not what you wear but how you do what you do.
Where the magic begins
cinemagician
View Profile
Inner circle
Phila Metro Area
1094 Posts

Profile of cinemagician
I had a great time yesterday. I regret that I did not bump into Al or Dave- maybe we should have signs with our names or better yet T-shirts with giant versions of our avitars Smile

Did get to meet Kyle and Dennis although quickly. Always good to see Pepka.

There were a lot of people there and the room was very crowded and buzzing with activity all day long.

I'll post some more thoughts on the convention later as I need to clear my head from the magic overload experienced yesterday.-

Mark
...The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity...

William Butler Yeats
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hey guys Hope to se eall of you at Magi whirl 2007 Bob will be vending there and I will be performing Dennis' MPL Illusion there
Mike Taggert
Vp ring 50
Believe you then that I do strange things
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Mike forgot to mention how to get details about Magi-Whirl 2007, to be held April 13 & 14. For details go to: http://www.Magi-Whirl.Org. Come and join the fun and meet new magical friends. Dealers on board so far are: Silk King Studio-Ruth Rice Crone, Bob Little's Guaranteed Magic, Fred Mitchell's Magic Books, DoveLite - Bob Sanders, Magic Goods - Pravin Ponnuri, Wonder Imagery - Tim Sonefelt, Sorcery with Class - Scott Correll, Magic by M.P. Lair and others not confirmed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Little's Super Sunday - Are you going? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL