The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » S.A.D. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
My copy is signed. I'm putting it on ebay with a starting bid of $100.00
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Box666
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Box666
Loved the book, but I do not have a midas, would like to know how to achieve the same results without one.

My book is not signed and I have no intention of selling it.

ps great web site
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Haha I don't think it will sell rick!!!
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
mooch
View Profile
New user
Derbyshire, UK
21 Posts

Profile of mooch
I don't have a midas, but do have a signed copy of the book which I think is far better Smile
Again, an excellent book. Really brilliant material inside.
FlippingWonderful
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of FlippingWonderful
I don't have a signed copy of the book, was hoping Looch would send me one anyway for all the nice things I've said about him in the past??? (subtle hint in there somewhere)

I also don't own a midas, but have tried Superman without (thanks to Looch's advice) and the only time I did I was "lucky" and it worked out. The midas would give me more confidence in performing, so perhaps I'll get one soon as it has some fantastic applications.
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
I don't have a midas... still.

A nice book! And a nice web design too!!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2006-10-26 19:52, FlippingWonderful wrote:
I don't have a signed copy of the book, was hoping Looch would send me one anyway for all the nice things I've said about him in the past??? (subtle hint in there somewhere)

I also don't own a midas, but have tried Superman without (thanks to Looch's advice) and the only time I did I was "lucky" and it worked out. The midas would give me more confidence in performing, so perhaps I'll get one soon as it has some fantastic applications.

haha the mind control is working....either that or the margaritas Smile ill send you one when I get back buddy
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
cloud
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire, England
206 Posts

Profile of cloud
Flipingwonderfull, you had your chance of a bargain and you blew it. No use crying now you girl.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2006-10-27 05:20, Cristobal wrote:

A nice book! And a nice web design too!!

I am so in agreement with you on the web design! Woo! It is genius.

Yeah, the book is alright too... I used the ESP effect last night and totally wowed a group of people at a party I was at.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Genius indeed! Smile

Sean
cloud
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire, England
206 Posts

Profile of cloud
Has anyone tried 'The Hiest'?
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Would that be "the heist" mr cloud hehe

yes I came up with the name prior to a certain mr browns tv special...

I love that routine I have a theatre piece which incluse the heist along with a dual reality ploy that takes it much further, I may put it out one day but the time it takes the make the certain thing would be too long.. an ebook of it may surface depending on the interest

all the best
cloud
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire, England
206 Posts

Profile of cloud
If the quality of SAD is anything to go by, I for one would be very interested in any future releases. Keep us posted, 'the heist' sounds very cool according to the whispers.
C.humm !
DangerMouse
View Profile
Special user
LONDON CITY
509 Posts

Profile of DangerMouse
Would that be "includes" mr Looch hehe

Curt....
Cheese is nothing but thick milk.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
My copy is signed.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
S.A.D is a good book of routines, but I became more and more frustrated by the use of "were" instead of "we're" - wasn't this book checked for grammer? And didn't anyone else notice? Shame on you all.

Another point - it should have been mentiond that MIDAS will not work if any of the spectators are wearing a ring on their right hand.

Andrew
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2006-10-30 15:56, Mesaboogie wrote:
S.A.D is a good book of routines, but I became more and more frustrated by the use of "were" instead of "we're" - wasn't this book checked for grammer? And didn't anyone else notice? Shame on you all.

Another point - it should have been mentiond that MIDAS will not work if any of the spectators are wearing a ring on their right hand.

Andrew

Were just not that concerned with the grammer.

My book is signed.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
You have to remember that there is not a great deal of money kicking around for proof reading and editing of magic books. Combine that with many magicians / mentalists being, what can only be described as, thickos, then you have a recipe for disaster.

I learnt many years ago to disregard the grammatical content and spelling within magic books and look at the content instead.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2006-10-30 17:41, salsa_dancer wrote:
You have to remember that there is not a great deal of money kicking around for proof reading and editing of magic books. Combine that with many magicians / mentalists being, what can only be described as, thickos, then you have a recipe for disaster.

I learnt many years ago to disregard the grammatical content and spelling within magic books and look at the content instead.

I just look at the pretty pictures.

My book is signed.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
cloud
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire, England
206 Posts

Profile of cloud
Rick, how did you singe your book ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » S.A.D. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL