We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Is Madonna's baby the 300,000,000th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
So today is the day the USA grows to 300,000,000 strong, and her adopted child is special delivered, with nanny included. One great package deal if you can get it!
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Well, the kid was purchased in Africa and then moved to England...I'm doubting the lil' guy will be the 300,000,000 one. Thinking about it finding number 300,000,000 will be a pain since some one can drop dead at the wrong time and blow it for lil' Shamus or Jose or Suzie.
Steve V
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Don't confuse me with the facts, and reality is not as much fun as irony. England is the 51st state isn't it?
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
I saw on the news last night they figured out how often someone is born, someone dies and an ILLEGAL crosses the border and came up with the EXACT TIME. I think they said it would be at 6:o4 and be born to hispanic parents.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2006-10-17 23:52, Big Jeff wrote:
I think they said it would be at 6:o4 and be born to hispanic parents.

And the location is likely to be California.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-10-18 08:48, evolve629 wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-10-17 23:52, Big Jeff wrote:
I think they said it would be at 6:o4 and be born to hispanic parents.

And the location is likely to be California.
I heard it was going to be Sh*tbritches Creek, California to be exact (believe it or not that used to be a real town name)
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Is Madonna's baby the 300,000,000th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL