The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » What is ... The Best ESP Effect, ever? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
I am fascinated by this ESP thread. Real food for thought!

Slim King asked, "One question to Piers. Have you come across anything by Max Maven, Banachek, or Osterlind, that is personally more powerful? "

My considered and objective answer, with a little Britsh reserve thrown in... NO.

Slim King's effect was truly amazing - a real head scratcher!

Best, Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2006-10-25 03:18, Piers wrote:

Slim King's effect was truly amazing - a real head scratcher!

Best, Piers.

I heard that's what the title of his new DVD is, "A Real Head Scratcher". Smile

Looking forward to it.
wash
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of wash
Esperfect by peter nardi. its simplicity is wonderfully conceived.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Do you have a link please?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That's a GREAT name! A REAL HEAD SCRATCHER....although that's not what my girlfriend will tell you I scratch the most. Smile And a DVD of this effect won't be out for QUITE a while. Smile
Thanks Piers!!!!!!!
I honestly enjoyed our conversation a lot. These ESP effects are quite stunning.
Gotta run! Wish I could do another one today. Maybe tomorrow?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado Springs, Colorado
218 Posts

Profile of WolfgangStiller
Quote:
On 2006-10-24 14:29, Waters wrote:
It is called "Wake up Dr. Rhine" and it can be found in the "Simple and Direct" book (by Looch).

Thanks! This sounds perfect for me! I like simple direct effects like this.

-Wolfgang
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Quote:
On 2006-10-25 07:54, Slim King wrote:
That's a GREAT name! A REAL HEAD SCRATCHER....

LOL - I bet that's got a few of us 'calling in' to change our user names! Love it! I can see my posters now....
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
See the companion dvd to beyond esp 2 called subdomalities its very good.you don't need gimmicked esp cards to do all the routines.in fact I do mr osterlings without gimmicked cards.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Remote Control Golf Ball Father of All Book Tests Lunar Revelation.

H D X! for Halloween!

L
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
For those of you who've posted on this thread with FAVORITES, please PM me if you'd like a chance to change your mind. Smile
Thanks
Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Slim just did his effect for me...............it was great!
A real mindblower, I just experienced some true astionishment.

Thanx Slim!!!!!!!!!!!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I loved this effect. I have both DVD's of Slims and this is the second time I have had him call me. This is probably my favorite effect. I don't know if it seeemed as clear and as simple to everyone else? Really clean and something that was sitting in my face the whole time. Nice stuff Slim!
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Slim just knocked me out with his ESP effect. Man, I'm still shaking! It not only appears as if he's gotten into your head, it also seems like he knows what you are thinking before YOU do!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Slim just performed the effect for me. Absolutely fantastic!!! Downright freaky.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!
It's nice to bring a little Magic and Amazement into your day. I hope you all know that I also get "The Tingles" when I perform this effect. That's what it's all about in my book! Smile
After seeing The Prestige, I've noticed something missing in our Magic/Mentalism....COMPETITION!!!!
Sooooo....
I hearby(sp) challenge Max Maven, Banachek, Osterlind or Angel to come up with a better effect! Something new...Not the old center tear or billet switch. Not some worn out card trick...Something NEW and EXCITING.
:dancing: Smile Smile Smile
I would have challenged Jim Callihan, but he'd really do it Smile
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Uh, slim whats your number and a good time to play this game?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My girlfriend is out of town...That's how I got the time to do these performances.
I won't do too many more, or I'll get KILLED. Scott. PM me your number and I can try to call. I think you will be the last one. Some volunteers have not posted yet(They weren't required to)... Better yet, I'll PM you Scott.
Long Day Smile
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Okay, just got off with the master himself Slim King. Let me just say WOW! And then WOW! Once more, WOW! If I had more then $1.83 to my name, I would pay all the money in the WORLD to learn how this effect is done. This man s brilliant! If I only knew how this was done, I could start my own religion. He called me and next thing I know my pants were unbutton and he's all the way in FL! Now I don't know what this had to do with ESP but still pretty neat in the end lol......

I wish God is good to me one day before I leave this earth so I can meet this fine and brilliant man.

Thank you Slim King!
§kitch
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Wow SKitch I think you were a part of a different ESP test than I was. My pants stayed buttoned the entire time. This does make me nervous for my next meeting with Slim though.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Skitch says...."Okay, just got off with the master himself Slim King" Smile (sounds a little funny here doesn't it?)
Sometimes I forget to tell everyone what things NOT to remember Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » What is ... The Best ESP Effect, ever? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL