The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Saving Threads » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
Hi,
First of all I would like to congratulate you on the fine work on this website. This work results in one of the best and largest online communities, where magicians meet and share their knowledge with others.

Now I was wondering whether, as a member of this Café, I am allowed to copy a particular thread and keep it as a backup for future reference.

I would like to thank you in advance and hope to hear from you.

Magically yours,
Ivan Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
Well, you can always bookmark a thread you find interesting. I'm not sure if you can copy a thread... you'll have to wait for Steve to answer that.
Deal A Deuce
View Profile
New user
Iowa
65 Posts

Profile of Deal A Deuce
did anyone get any answer to the above Question? let me know please
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
I'm sorry Niva, I didn't see your post until now. Smile I don't know what Steve's policy is for copying a thread but I will have him answer you asap.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4751 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Sorry to be so late in my response, but I have had the Flu for two weeks, so have not been up to speed as it were. Smile

Anyhow, regarding the copying, saving or reproducing material from the Café, the following is in full force:
--------------------------------------------
All contents & postings Copyright © 2001,2003 Steve Brooks-All Rights Reserved
--------------------------------------------

Hope this helps answer any concerns you might have. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Saving Threads » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL