The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Ellusionist easter eggs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Anybody find any of these Easter Eggs on the site? Please share.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I am a loyal E customer and have always looked forward to their new products. I have been searching on Ellusionist's new website like cRaZy, trying to find these "Easter Egg clues" (I don't get it, It's not Easter), but anyhow maybe it has something to do with the new Xmas releases because they always do something special around the holidays.

After watching the intro many times, I noticed that it is slowing down somewhat and am starting to see things a little more clearly now. Maybe this intro holds something; maybe there is a message or a clue. Ellusionist has incredible effects and many great magicians working for them like Justin Miller, Daniel Garcia and Wayne Houchin who I can now see better from the intro video along with of course the man himself, Brad Christian.

Some things that I noticed was Danny G. with a bill, maybe containing Masonic clues like in the movie National Treasure. I saw some street performances shots, but it went a little too quick for me. I saw the words faster and stronger too, what does all this mean? I saw a water bottle with what it looks like a coin inside (floating) and the word "vitamin". Does this mean strength? I then saw Garcia performing some magic for people on the street and everybody is black and white but one person. I noticed on his shirt it says "Unbreakable", what does all this mean? Than a quick flash again of a water bottle, but different name brand. I also noticed a bridge leading somewhere, a closed gate, and saw a factory. Lastly it shows Brad Christian on the side of this factory doing magic from previous clips from their cool street package.

Could this mean something? Could this be a hidden message? I welcome anyone’s thoughts on this.

CMO
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Before I even start looking I would like to know your motivation why you are looking for Easter eggs? Are there any Easter eggs on the site anyway announced by ellusionist staff, or is that just a rumor?
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Gaafman:
I read it in a post written by J. Bayme on the forums. The new site is really cool. I looked at the INTRO Clip again and am wondering about the two sets of hands. Anyone?

The first one looks like Garcia's (with the cards), but in an empty building (perhaps a warehouse) ready soon to be stocked with something amazing from DG.

The second set of hands look just like Justin Miller's ...(with the coins).

Then, there are some meteors from behind the warehouse/factory building. It could be their own warehouse in CA or a secret factory (like what Wonka had) with special goodies inside? Or maybe something else totally. Who knows maybe I am reading into it too much. But I definitely see more and more things the more I watch the INTRO Clip.

I loved the movie National Treasure, so this kinda stuff is FUN for me.
I'm in my element. I think I see the e logo in the shadows on the building where Brad is.

Then I see some meteors or something. I also see birds flying out (or being released perhaps) bird "eggs" maybe? Where are these "Easter eggs"?
What is the sounding of that bell for?
vance2276
View Profile
New user
Montana
72 Posts

Profile of vance2276
What would these Easter eggs provide?
ofrmagic
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of ofrmagic
The Easter eggs, far as I know, are going to be in the Indecent DVD, not on the site.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Check this out!
Easter Eggs ...

http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55867

Looks like a BRAND NEW *Coin thru Bottle*
FULL WITH LIQUID and NO LABEL!

WOW!!!!
Siclone
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Siclone
I know where my money is going these holidays and it definitely wont be in my bank account Smile
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
I know that E is putting out a new Faded deck of cards in December, and that Daniel Garcia has 2 new items coming out. One is a card thru window called "Kaos" and the other is called "Warning". As far as the coin thru liquid filled bottle I don't know anything.
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Kaos is not my effect...i just modified the handeling sent into to Ellusionist...and got paid to teach the effect.

DG
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
564 Posts

Profile of Roland78
And what's Warning, Daniel?

Dave
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
Daniel, Sorry about that.
Thanks for the clarification.
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Wow,

Thanks for being honest about that Danny, that means a lot to me bro. : )

||Sean ||
//Sean Beard
MrG299
View Profile
New user
Rochester, MI
6 Posts

Profile of MrG299
Has anyone found any of the easter eggs on the Indecent DVD?
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
802 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Does any of the egg material put on the download?
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I remember at a magic get togather I overheard Justin Miller say he was releasing an effect known as factory sealed-a sealed coin in bottle.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
On the Ellusionist forums Justin Miller posted something about ellusionist coming out with 3 different coin in bottle effects. Apparently, Justin is not releasing them, ellusionist is. He said he shot them for e.
Justin does the teaching portion of effects, (like in Mindbender by Anthony Co.) Check out the ellusionist forums. They have all kinds of cool things coming out. Sean Beard told me that Kaos should be releasing November 15. I also saw a full page add in a magic magazine about surprises for Xmas.
bradymc
View Profile
Regular user
Allen, TX
111 Posts

Profile of bradymc
Meyegr: I don't think they included the "eggs" on the download.

If you're not as interested in the hunt for "eggs" as much as being able to view them, just put the DVD in your computer (assuming you have a DVD drive) and view it Windows Media Player or something that shows all of the chapters/data info.
Brady McCain
Website Designer / Magician
www.GoMylo.com
www.GoMyloDomains.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Ellusionist easter eggs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL