The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Come on in sit down and hang (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
Stop by my site, and jump inside the forums. Sign up take a quick peek and read the interesting news. While you're there sign the guestbook. The first ten peeps to leave me a message in my guestbook telling me how much you love me (just joking) maybe somthing concerning my magic, will get a free set of lecture notes from me! Make sure you sign the guest book not the forums! Shipping is free if you live in the states. I'll send them out first thing next week. Make sure you leave your email address so I can get in contact with you. I'll send them out in the order I see them on the guestbook.

Talk to you soon,
Jason Dean
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
Wow, that was fast! Thank you all for your comments. I have recieved my ten and those who made it in time will be recieving an email from me in the next couple days.
Stop by the forum every once an awhile and check in as I will be giving free stuff away at any given moment.
Thank you again,
Jason
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Come on in sit down and hang (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL