The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Check out this new video by JessesMagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
DOH!!!
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
You will be impressed then my "mon"! Smile

You have complete control over the bend (slow, fast, whatever). I used that take because it was the best overall, and I wanted to show a full performance... It looks very natural in person, demo videos do not do my effects justice. If you think it looks at all cool, then you will be BLOWN AWAY by how it looks in person. Plus, its VERY fun to play with! And the pen really is IMMEDIATELY examinable! No switches, no pulls, no setup. Instant reset. I am even including a self working handling! No sleight of hand, nothing! I should have this effect done by the first week of January. A lot of work is going into the construction of this... I want it to be perfect!

Also, I wanted to point out that guessing methods wont get you anywhere... Only one person here other than myself knows how this works specifically (shhhh). Trust me, the method is practical, easy to master, and allows for many possible handlings. There's nothing like this on the market, yet. Smile PM me if you have any specific questions. Im here to help. -Jesse
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Thanks Jessiah, that sounds like something to look forward to. This one is on my "short list" of effects to watch out for. I'm looking forward hearing more about it. Any narrower time frame on when in '07 to look out for this? (The week, day, and time of day will be fine.) Smile

Jeff
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
How about the second week of February, on a Tuesday at 10:45. And if you miss it, I get one for free. Deal? (I'm not trying to pressure you or anything). Smile
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Haha! We'll, Im currently on vacation and unsure how long I'll be staying (forever?). Good thing I brought all the materials needed to make about 100 Write Angles:) I can always go home, or get more materials shipped if needed too.

Im talking to my main distributers... I was thinking January 15th, or February 1st. Absolutely no later. If it takes any longer, I will send you (and you only) a free one... Smile But I don't think you'll be that lucky, I'm very anxious to release this, you'll have it soon! Thanks for adding me to the "short list". Smile
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
The video looks good, but I wish the pen bent more smoothly.
If everything can really be examinable with no switches and a nice smooth bend all the time, then I'd say It's is a nice piece of magic.
I'd love to hear some reviews on people who have worked with it.
It sounds like it may be a winer Jesse.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
It is truly examinable! Yes, as always you may need to clean up, but trust be even doing the clean up is fun! I had no idea when Jesse gave me the bent pen...I just kept rubbing it...it wouldn't unbend! I can't wait for this release!
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
"I just kept rubbing it...it wouldn't unbend! I can't wait for this release!"

errrr............nevermind.
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
HAHA! Baskitboy is right though... its actually FUN to perform/clean up/fool the cr@p out of people with this! He had a chance to play with Write Angle at Hank's store! Thanks for your on going reviews buddy!!! Even for me, it's still hard to put down. I don't usually leave the house without one. Even if I'm going food shopping! If I'm going to do magic for someone, I NEED to have my Write Angle with me. HIPHOP: Yes, the bend can be as slow or fast as you'd like. You have complete control over it, yet it seems to have a mind of its own!!!! Your definitely going to use this, and you'll have fun burning other magicians with it as well!
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
That's awesome that you can send an email to cr@p. He's the man!!!!
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
764 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Interesting Jessiah!

Congrats on your new effect.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Thanks Nick-V. I can't wait for everyone to get this! It's also the perfect effect to go along with my other pen effects. After the release, I have another pen effect coming out (top secret). I was thinking about making a package deal of all my pen effect together if you order through my site (big discount!). Let me know what you guys think!
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Cool ... another one?
I love top secret stuff.
When will the next demo be ready?
I'd love to check it out.
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
YES! You wont believe this next one... I will leak a tiny bit of info here for you guys.

It will include more than a few effects, all using regular bic pens. This will include a brand new bending pen effect (unlike anything on the market, or my effect Write Angle). You'll learn how to visually melt and twist a pen. Also, you will be able to visually shrink a pen (unlike anything out). No pulls, no setup. Everything is examinable! Much more included, and the method is going to allow you to create many more effects! More on this later... Smile
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
WOAH! Sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see some of this stuff man! Keep me updated!
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Definitely! I'll let you know when I get back to town... This stuff looks like real magic!
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Hi,

The video show the real trick or the trick the audience will rememer ?

I mean : I do practicaly the same trick with a spoon (it is easy to do it with a pen)
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
The demo video is a real performance, what you would see in the mirror AND what the audience will remember. Trust me, you do not do the same effect with your pen. Send me a PM if you have any specific questions. Thanks elierfr! -Jesse
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
But Jesse, have you answered the REAL question? Can I do this trick naked?
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
And my follow up question: If you say I CAN do this trick naked, will you assist me with the bail money that I will most likely need when I am done?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Check out this new video by JessesMagic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL