The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Check out this new video by JessesMagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
If you go to the "tricks and effects" room, there is a topic on Write Angle going (with more reviews).

Kohai: You could do that if you wanted. I don't want to go into details here, but the setup to do something like that would be very quick, something you could do right in front of them. The coin can always be borrowed and signed. It works best on Card Boxes, although anything could be adapted... Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for your interest -Jesse
CoinCon
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of CoinCon
Great video.
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
You'll be getting an order from me soon jessiah
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Thank you Jon! Write Angle has been really popular, I'm so glad magicians are using it and having fun with it! It's definitely my favorite because its the type of trick you could do at a moments notice. Please let me know when you get it, I am always available for discussion! Thanks -Jesse
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
Hey Jesse, how are the new tricks coming? I have finals next week and then its summer, so I should be able to go to Hanks some, would love to see some new stuff as well as Intact...still haven't seen it! BTW, having lots of fun with my Write Angle, keep up the great thinking!
Adam
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Give me a call anytime, when you know your coming to the city. I'm working on 2 super top secret effects that I can tell you about, hopefully prototypes will be done soon. Super visual, real magic kinda stuff... Smile Talk to you soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Check out this new video by JessesMagic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL