The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Bigelow "Doors of Death" - Public announcement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Quote:
"The Bigelow show is now released for bookings. The all new full view escape show features Bigelow's latest creation, The Death Defying Dead Man's Hand.
Bigelow and Manzini have announced plans to perform Bigelow's new act: The Iceberg Escape. This spring Bigelow will take the original Doors of Death apart to take it out of existence. Magicians and escape artist who wish to be present should e-mail Janet Bigelow. Tom and Ellie Carrier will receive parts such as knives, straps and other items. These will be made available for collectors. Norm Bigelow"
Contact e-mail for the Bigelows: Rosabellhh@aol.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Wish I could be there.

Would be awesome to meet Norm in person!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Great to read that Bigelow is back! I wait with great interest to see what Norm has invented. This is good news. Thanks Cindi.

-Jari-
mark2004
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
215 Posts

Profile of mark2004
I thought Norm Bigelow gave all his stuff to his daughter who was going to take over the show. Did that not work out?

Anyway, it's good to know that one of escapology's great inventors is still in the business. Can't wait to see what his new creations are like.
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Mark
Life and Babies happen I suppose. You'll have to e mail Mrs. Bigelow for further Info.

Regards,
Cindi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Bigelow "Doors of Death" - Public announcement (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL