The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Speed Learning ~ Palm Reading In Your Own Words "Tick Sheet" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I wanted to start another thread because this is a major addition to the original "Speed Learning ~ Palm Reading In Your Own Words" by Julian Moore.

He now produces a Tick Sheet tied into that book which will come out soon. I have been using it for almost a week now.

It is spectacular.

In the past I have searched for a good palmistry tick sheet. I rewrote an old Nelson tick sheet...that worked pretty good but still looked dated. I designed a business card for a tick sheet...I had heart, head, and life lines with two options each. That worked well, I did almost 3500 of these readings in two years of having this card. Up until now this was the best I had seen.

This sheet is perfect on several fronts. First he describes how to lay this out for greeting card stock...they get a very nicely printed card and a matching envelope. They will keep this forever. I remember doing a tic tac toe numerology reading on a bar napkin many years ago. Years later she still had that bar napkin though she probably couldn't make sense of it. I saw another friend years ago with a computer handwriting data sheet taped to her door...it had four generic statements but she still loved it. This palm reading card will be treasured, literally. In just a week of casual experimental readings with this sheet the attachment to the sheet was amazing. People just love it.

If palm reading wasn't strong enough already this increases it. Literally everyone who sees this sheet wants one done for them.

They even offer to pay for a reading without being asked!

In addition to the greeting card tip the layout of the sheet is what I've dreamed of. The sheet is tied in to the book, "Speed Learning ~ Palm Reading In Your Own Words" and reads the palm in the order in that book. There are also graphics...these are important. I've always felt a tick sheet should be magical and symbols do that. The graphics on this sheet add a plus...they are hints as to what to say!

This makes learning the reading system even easier than the flash cards. You have the hints written right into the sheet. It almost does the basic reading for you! If learning 10 flash cards seemed simple wait until you try this. In no time you be able to do palm reading without the tick sheet. Still, you will probably have no choice but to use the sheet...people want it.

I have had a few large leaps forward in my reading ability...my outdoor show business experiences were first...then the influence of a late friend...then I found the Richard Webster approach...now this.

Palm reading has been my greatest entertainment skill I have ever learned. It has been a magick tool for more years than I will admit to.

This tick sheet is the best thing I've ever seen to speed learn palm reading. In addition it provides a basis for taking readings as far as you want to go.

This sheet is now in my permanent reading repertoire. If you want to do palm reading it is the best way I have ever seen to learn.

Truly simple and powerful.

I don't know price or release date yet...anyone?
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
The stuff is available to buy at http://www.learnpalmistry.biz

The original ebook is $45. The tick sheet is $30. Buy them together in a bundle for $70.

The tick sheet comes with it's own ebook explaining how to navigate around the card. The tick sheet and ebook refers directly to the flash cards found in the original 'Palm Readings' ebook. As such it is not a stand alone product - you need the original ebook for it to make sense.

The website has all the links to purchase these items. However, the 'Tick Sheet' page is not finished as yet and simply shows pictures of the tick sheet. Should give you a good idea of what to expect however.

Really glad you liked it mota! Nice to hear it's being used succesfully.
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I second Mota’s praise.

The tick sheets are beautifully designed, and look very impressive. This is a great addition to the original product, and something with the undoubtedly potential to increase bussiness.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
What size stationery does this print onto please?

Barry
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Blank greetings cards which measure roughly 4X6 inches when folded. You can get blank greetings cards in stationers and craft stores. I get 50 in a pack with envelopes for £5 from my local stationers.
Shakti
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Shakti
I have the eBook and think its great.

However, Im sort of confused about this tick sheet? What exactly does it do or is it for?

The website only has pictures and there doesn't seem to be any information on what the tick sheet is for?

Any help would be appreciated as I think I may want to get this but, would like to know all the details first.

Thank you,
Always keep 1 eye open
< >..
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hey shakti

Send me a pm with the email address you bought the original book with and I'll fill you in on all the details
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
Quote:
On 2006-10-26 14:34, Shakti wrote:
However, Im sort of confused about this tick sheet? What exactly does it do or is it for?

"Tick Sheet" is a generic term used for any piece of paper used in conjunction with as reading or demonstration which is then given to the "sitter" for future reference and to add to percieved value in the demo or reading.

It has pre-printed, multiple possibilities and you just go down the line and tick off the ones that pretain to the sitter, hence the name "tick sheet"

ie:

LOVE LINE - The heart line runs horizontally across the upper palm, surrounding the mounts of Mercury, Apollo and Saturn. It rules a person's emotions and relationships.

[ ] Present - [ ] follows ones emotions
[*] Absent - [*] indicative of a highly logical person
[*] may be even ruthless in order to reach the top

Length - [ ] Long - has a highly idealistic vision of love
[*] Short - indicates a highly self-centred person

Depth - [ ] Deep - the person is sincere, respectful and considerate
[*] Shallow - highly stressful life

And so on. It's an aid in the reading and you can make personalized notes on it also.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
However, unlike that impromptu one, this one is very nice to look at Smile

I've now written up the page on the website here:
http://www.learnpalmistry.biz/index.php?......temid=31
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I just printed out a sample copy of PRIYOW Tick Sheet.VERRRY NICE!Something I will be proud to include with a reading.

Nice work Julian.

Best.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Speed Learning ~ Palm Reading In Your Own Words "Tick Sheet" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL