The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy all! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

khuber
View Profile
Regular user
SLC Utah
125 Posts

Profile of khuber
My name is Keith huber. I live in Salt Lake City Utah and I work for the Murray City Police Department. I've been an officer for 15 years and I have been assigned to the schools for 8 of those years.
The main reason I got into magic was to incorporate magic into the assemblies that I do for the elementary schools. It works great! I am also starting to do kids birthday parties and having a great time doing it.
Looking forward to reading your posts and posting myself! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Timothy
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama, USA
174 Posts

Profile of Timothy
Welcome Keith. This is a great place to exchange ideas. I look forward to your inputs to what I consider a tricky area!
-Magical Tim
Magical Tim's Magic Shows
[email]tim@magicaltim.com[/email]
"Magic is a vanishing art!"
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Keith Smile Smile Smile
Since a poliman arrives, we know that we are in safe hands. How nice !!! This is a great place for magic and you will see this soon. In the meantime please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
Good to see you made it here! (I proudly refered him.) Look forward to reading your posts Keith.

~Jim
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
Hello Mr. Officer Sir, yes sir, I know the cards were going awful fast, but I just wasn't paying attention. Yes sir, I'll be careful from now on, and thank you sir for taking such a kind interest Smile Welcome to the Café, Keith - there are a lot of really friendly folks here.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
Welcome to the Café Keith! You'll love it here. Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4986 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Keith. Any friend of Jim's is a friend of ours. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. We're looking forward to your posts.
Where the magic begins
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Hey Keith, glad to see we have some law and order around here!! I see you have been taking some ribbing here. Do you do any "anti" material ie. anti-drugs, smoking etc. in your school material??

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy all! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL