The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Helping hands » » What are some good effects involving a stooge? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
I'm not sure if this is in the right place but I couln't think of any of other place to put it.

Me and my roomate in college are both magicians. My roomate has made a name for himself as being a magician while few people know that I also practice it. I think we can do a lot of good routines with my being a stooge in the audience.

One we though of was to end the ambitious card with the card through window, but can anyone else suggest any other effects that involve teamwork or a stooge in the audience.

Thanks in advance
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Do you think people will recognise you & your mate as a stooge as you room together??

Linking rings with a stooge works well on the street-hand your mate the keyring for examination & other rings to other people etc-very strong effect!!
boboshempy
View Profile
Veteran user
Jersey
373 Posts

Profile of boboshempy
Some of the cleanest headline prediction routines use a stooge.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Reality television!

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Do the one where MOE slaps CURLEY and then CURLEY TURNS AND SLAPS L...A....R...R..Y and....AH..OPPS.
NEVERMIND!
LOL!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Helping hands » » What are some good effects involving a stooge? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL