The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Jolly Roger's Marketing Strategies......Finally!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Heh, heh, heh...
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
"no videos in those days but my father took some cine(if anyone can remember what that was)and it was definitely not a very good show."

Yes, Derek. I can certainly remember Cine. When one looks back, is it not interesting that only a few short years ago there were no Dvd's, no videos, no mobile phones, no ipods, no CD's and no internet? However, we all seemed to manage extremely well. The youth of today believes we cannot manage without these tools. If they were all taken away tomorrow, we would still survive, and there would still be wonderful magicians out there! Technology and good marketing does not make a great magician. Talent and Creativity does!
"Yes, Virginia, there really are people named Riddle...isn't that AMAZING! And to think of all the royalties I'm missing out on! SCANDALOUS!"

Thomas Williamson Riddle III
Chelsea, UK
wbwill
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of wbwill
I am new to forums, my son [13] is a budding magician/showman and is doing quite well, I just had to say how true the statement that Tom Riddle wrote, along with a BRAVO for the insight we should all pay attention to in all walks of life.

The cell phone con game is bound to bust osme day, but the ridiculous use of cell phones in particular are rampant, use a cell phone to leave a message to return a message that means not much usually, and would not even be sent, if the ability to send it was not so easy.

Everything will work fine without cell phones, ipods, your pods, any kind of pods.

We have become victims of the ability to not have to plan and make last minute decision based on the abiity to electronically do so.

Well written comment. [I hope I typed in the correct spot]
On 2007-10-02 02:39, Tom Riddle wrote:
"no videos in those days but my father took some cine(if anyone can remember what that was)and it was definitely not a very good show."

Yes, Derek. I can certainly remember Cine. When one looks back, is it not interesting that only a few short years ago there were no Dvd's, no videos, no mobile phones, no ipods, no CD's and no internet? However, we all seemed to manage extremely well. The youth of today believes we cannot manage without these tools. If they were all taken away tomorrow, we would still survive, and there would still be wonderful magicians out there! Technology and good marketing does not make a great magician. Talent and Creativity does!
[/quote]
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
"I am new to forums, my son [13] is a budding magician/showman and is doing quite well, I just had to say how true the statement that Tom Riddle wrote, along with a BRAVO for the insight we should all pay attention to in all walks of life."

Thank you, kind Sir! I am honoured that your first post on this forum was paying me a compliment!
"Yes, Virginia, there really are people named Riddle...isn't that AMAZING! And to think of all the royalties I'm missing out on! SCANDALOUS!"

Chelsea, UK
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
It also appears that it was your one and only post, as it seems it was made over two months ago. Are you still out there wbwill?

Chelsea, UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Jolly Roger's Marketing Strategies......Finally!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL