The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blacks Q & A: revolutionary new technique! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Ok, so U have been getting a pm box slamed with review requests and inquiries on Mr.Sebastian Black's new or old Q and A technique. First I think 2 people know the FULL methodology of how it works, but here's some facts.

1. The audience focuses their thoughts by writiing down questions or secretive info. YOU NEVER TOUCH THE SLIPS! Yet, you can now begin answering an infinite amount of questions. Before the number was limited, but I have worked on methodology that allows for unlimited Q & A answering.
2. No gaffed clipboard, fake slips of paper, no lighting issues, no particular clothing needed, and its really simple.
3. Simple does take practice to make perfect so some practice is necessary.
4. You could perform this blindfolded and with short sleeves if needed.
5. No time misdirection needed. The answering begins when you feel like it.
6. I've modified the original to work with business cards or index cards. I have worked out a method for close up even!
7. Sebastian even includes a manuscript on a new found cold reading technique that borders on psychic. I went crazy when I read this. It works UNBELIEVABLY well with his new Q and A method. Its like a double shot from a shot gun which will knock them dead!

Imagine being psychic with out all the difficulties of telepathy and you have Mr. Blacks Q and A.
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
This sounds really great - where is it available?? Or is it?
sebbyg
View Profile
Regular user
Cherry Hill, NJ
119 Posts

Profile of sebbyg
Yes, Is this routine published?
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Scott,

You have our attention! Now we just need to find out how to purchase this!!

Tom
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Well it's up to Mr. Black to publish it. I just reviewed it as I have been getting pm slammed all day with review requests.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Sounds fantastic.
andrewte
View Profile
New user
Sunny Singapore
61 Posts

Profile of andrewte
Thanks for the info, keep us posted Scott.
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
Scott, question: how does Mr. Black's version relate to the Q&A you're publishing in Processes?
“You are what you pretend to be.”
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Different conditions. Its like how does quantum Lottery compare to Thought Scan. Apples and Oranges.
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
Fair enough - there seemed to be some overlap when I was reading the description on your site (no stealing, keeping cards)... but apples it is.
“You are what you pretend to be.”
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Keeping cards? may be misleading. The actual q and a on my site is simillar to the phoenix peek, but uses cover. It;s nice and I use it at close up parlor environments like when I do freebie library shows for street cred, etc.

For atge I use a mixture of methods including blacks...
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
And not a variation of Dynamite Mentalism? (Even if it is - who cares - publish it Mr Black!!!)...

OK - one other thought though having watched what happened to BELIEVE -> if you do decide to publish it, make it HARD COPY, number it, limited copies, people wanted to buy need to send you 2 references and an explanation why they want it, you keep track of who gets it, and we all celebrate.

Otherwise, I would say (even though as a Q&A junkie I would want it badly) you should keep the secret to yourself and close allies so it doesn't get sullied.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I believe it will stay underground, weve discussed this. Nope, not a method of D.M. at all. REAL questions are REALLY answered. Names and other info are also revealed.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Well, at least it is in good hands.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Are you insulting me? GOOD? PHENOMENAL! LOL, how much time do we actually waste on this board with silly antics?
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Smile

Very good indeed.....!!!! SPLENDIFEROUS! (nod to Patrick)
Beauregard
View Profile
New user
Katrinaville
66 Posts

Profile of Beauregard
I've seen Sebastian Black perform this Q&A when I was in New York and I have to agree with Scott.
Simply Amazing.
I must admit I havent a clue how it was done but then I also missed by a day Evil Dan who came to see him perform.

Beau
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
Wow... sounds amazing. I'd love to learn it, but it sounds so good, I almost hate for it to get out. =(
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I'm rather curious about the M.O. of this Q&A.

If it is good as our good doctor claims, I would be rather interested to take a look at it, even in its basic shape.

I'm sure Sebastian has performed it so many times already that his Q&A should go smooth as a silk.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Greetings Everyone,
I’ve received an overwhelming amount of email and messages regarding my Q&A for which I’d like to thank everyone for his or her interest and support.
That being said, I have decided that I will not be releasing it at this time nor do I presently have any plans to do so in the future.
Once again, thank you all.

Best,
Sebastian Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blacks Q & A: revolutionary new technique! (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL