The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Daytona Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll be at the TIKI BAR!!!!!
Come a drink with me Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I was in the bar last night till around 2am...Where were you?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I came in around 1:30 and the bartender said he was done serving. I had a show in Orlando earlier that night, but I'd left my car there(The convention) from the night before...a little too much fun(RUM) to drive, so I came by to pick it up.
Were you sitting over by Fielding West?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Yeah I was over by Fielding...I must have seen you then. I guess I can't recognize you in your picture on here. Were you over talking to Aaron...with the girl?
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
What did you guys think of Franz's Lecture? Erick
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No...I just walked in and then out.
Go to radioesp.com for a better shot of me Smile
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

I liked his lecture. It was neat watching all the videos and just getting to hear random things about him. It was nice to get away from the other lectures that just tell you how to do tricks and teach you sleights and all of that.

Eh, I don't really recognize you...I was so caught up in talking with Fielding that I didn't really notice much else.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Daytona Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL