The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wanting Info on Psychic Friend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Does anyone have any info on the Psychic Friend...I haven't located it online yet but heard about it from a friend...I believe it is a remote control means for a 2 person communication..and from what I hear it is small and so is the price somewhere in the $175.00 to $200.00 range...most of these run in the thousand dollar range..I would really like to find out more about this!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Not what you are looking for! However THIS might interest you! For info purpose only.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Thanks but your right not exactly what I was looking for..anyhow I got the name wrong its called Psychic Helper and there is a thread in the buy sell and trade tricks section by Spurlock... check it out
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Thank you for the link.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wanting Info on Psychic Friend (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL