The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Ros Radio! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Hey everyone, head on down to http://www.roslynwalker.com where you can hear his radio show. There is an initerview with Wolflock on there and it is a very nice piece.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Trying to download some different players so that I can hear it. :o)
Wear is mentioned on it too.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
YAY!!! Got it Working.

Great Show Ros. Hope to get in on the next drinking binge with you. :o)
The Intro music was really great. Music was great, The only boring thing on the show was my Voice. LOL

Hope it is going to continue. Would like to hear more.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Thanks for the VERY kind words and also for your help in making it. Without your interview it'd just've been me chatting away for 45 minutes... now that's boring!

Cliff, thank you too for your support. It was my first bash at making this type of thing and with time things will get better.

At the moment I'm wanting to do one of these per month, but if there's enough interest I might be able to do more.

Thanks again,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
10 000 hit and you want more interest??? ***!!!! :o)

I think it is a great idea.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Always after more Wolf Lock!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Hee hee. Well if you keep putting as much work into it as you have. I am sure you will pull it off.
Wolflock
South Africa
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
That was just great. Really entertaining to listen to the experiences of one of the active café members. Thanks Ros for doing it! If you'd like to listen to the ramblings of a ren-fair entertainer - I am here for you.

/Ark
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I would like to hear Ark's ramblings.

aside: Ros, send me a list of questions you want to interview me on, and tell me specifically how you'd like it set up... Then I will be happy to help your show out.

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Cheers guys.

I'll be contacting a few of you, including Cliff and Ark, over the next week who have kindly said they'd help out.

The Wolf Lock interview was a completely dry run and it seemed to work out pretty well.

I'm also looking for people who make music that'd like a bit of "air time". There's no set style of music. It just turned out that the first show was rock/punk based. But all types of music is welcome.

Infact the more diverse the music the more chance I'll be able to put something together that has a little something for everyone.

Also, if anyone has any news they'd like to share please send it my way as I'm in the process of putting together a news piece for the show.

So if you can't do a full interview, but you have something that you feel others would find interesting (an upcoming stunt, a close shave etc) then drop me a line.

Anything that's variety related I want to know about it.

If you have a sound bite that I could use then please also add that to your email.

I'm working on the second show at the moment and, if things work out the way they have been, its gonna be even bigger and better than the last.

Thanks again for all the supportive emails, and please feel free to spread the word.

Ros
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
I am all up to hear other interviews and such. Still waiting for your email on the Christmas Competition so we can get started. Did you get the questions for MFM interview Ros?

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
We now have a site wide player.

Which means that you can listen to the show whilst surfing the rest of the site.

I've also added some new pics to the RW Radio page... enjoy!
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Ros Radio! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL