The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How about this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
http://floraco.safeshopper.com/7/72.htm?229
Anyone own this?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes, the Intuitive Pendulum. It is a nice little book for BOR.
You get the book in two formats, 8 1/2 X 11 and 5 1/2 X 4 1/4

Tony
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I purchased this as a PDF from Carlyle and only got it in the 8 1/2 x 11 format (which is my first complaint). I would have rather gotten it as a smller version.

I didn't really like the text either. Some of the writing just didn't seem like something I would have written. I remember something about Eskimos using pendulums that I didn't care for ... although I'd have to check.

I much more like the pitch book from Loren Tindall which comes with his "Akashic Pendulum" package.

Dave
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Actually I just quickly searched for the test in question in my PDF copy and couldn't find it ... oh well, there was something in the text which didn't seem to fit what I would say, or something which which I didn't agree at the time.

I still think Loren's is good, as are all of his products which I own.

Dave
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I bought it a long time ago, I believe from Mark Sky. He did not offer it in an electronic format (PDFs did not exist then). What he did was produce it in the 2 formats that I mentioned earlier with personalized covers.

Many people have offered this, and other pitch books, personally, I prefer to write my own. When you buy something that someone else wrote, you are married to their words, their way of saying things, and a way of doing things that may be substantially different that the way you do and say things. David clearly illustrated this point in his post. Plus, many of the pitch books out there are poorly written.

I do use this book, but have the original author's name on it, Dr. Ron Martin. The book details his philosophy and references experiences that he had. Combining his book with a pendulum, and offering this "kit" for $10 makes for a nice way to make a little bit extra during parties and events.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How about this? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL