The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber band/card magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17049 Posts

Profile of joseph
I was wondering what your favorite effect was using the rubber band/card theme? J.C. Wagner has an excellent revelation of a chosen card, and Harris also has one on one of his tapes. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10707 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Micheal Ammar, on his video "Easy to Master Card Miracles" vol 4, performs a rubberband and card effect by Bert Kern where a chosen card spins out of the deck while the rubber band is secured around the deck.

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
JC Wagner also has a version identical to this in his Commercial Magic of JC Wagner book.

Also, Jon Racherbaumer published a nice band and card trick in Genii a while back. It was called "Band Slam". You can also find it in his notes, Grifty Business.
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Another trick Michael Ammar uses with a rubber band and cards is "Card to Ceiling." He sells the wax also.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber band/card magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL