The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » George Joseph's Cheating At Craps DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
Anyone who has this DVD, or VHS (the older format), can you please comment? I'd like to hear opinions about this product before I purchase it. I'm new to this game, and I am really interested in learning the game itself and the cheating techniques involved in the game.
All the best,

Michael
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
I think few people have seen Joseph's tapes/DVDs, old or re-released alike.

While Joseph does have some experience/expertise I've always heard that his tapes were pretty awful.
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
571 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
The original tapes were produced in 1981. The rereleases by Meir Yedid are reasonably priced, but some have been split (for example, volume 1 was cheatin at Poker, and the tape is about an hour long. The second volume was Craps and Blackjack, and these have been split into two DVDs. Meir tells me that Gin is coming out soon, and the second half of volume 3 was Backgammon).

These were the first 'protection' tapes produced, and twenty five years later they do look a bit old. Video techniques are inconsistant (the zooming/panning/focus glitches can be wearing at first) but to be honest, all the similar offerings I've seen can be mind numbing at times.

As to the Craps DVD - it's about twenty minutes long, and there are some interesting things in there; a couple of dice switches which look fun to play with (and one that looks totally impractical), bits on past posting and chip stealing.

However, if you are looking to learn how to cheat in the game (or any game for that matter) I honestly believe that DVDs are not the way to go. The DVD is interesting to watch and add to the collection, and at twenty dollars is not expensive.

Take care, Ian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » George Joseph's Cheating At Craps DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL