We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » My Gig Case (UK) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
This is the case I currently use

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID......ase-18in

Like most walkround guys out there I use this for transit only, as I get to the venue I then load n stroll...
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Woah, that's great Mike, I may have to get myself one of those, it looks fantastic! plus the price is nice too, the other weekend I was looking at aluminium cases in staples for £35.00 :/

Carron
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Hi Carron Ive tried various ones over the yrs but I think ive finally settled on this, it suits me fine.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I use pretty much the exact same one. It's pretty much the same inside, but the outside is silver. And I have a great big yellow "CAUTION! Magician at Work" sign on the top. It is great! I have always had trouble bringing stuff to the gig, but this keeps it all very organized.
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
I picked up a case very similar to this one at Home Depot for about $20; in fact, it might even be the same one.

It's a great little case, the only problem is that the sides will dent easily if you're not careful. But otherwise, it's lightweight, looks good, protects the contents well, and carries a bucketload of stuff if you pack carefully. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » My Gig Case (UK) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL