The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Need name for an effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

roham92
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of roham92
Hey guys,

I had a link in my bookmarks bookmarked to a particular effect at hankeylee's, but they know longer carry the product, so I forgot the name and can't buy it anywhere else unless I know the name. The effect is basically Cardiographic done on a deck of cards. A card is selected, and the magician draws a card on the card. The card starts rising, and you give them the card to keep. There is a video of this on YouTube, but I can't seem to find it right now. If anyone knows the name of the effect, or anything about it, please let me know, so I can search for another magic shop carrying it.

Thanks,
Roham
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1649 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Hey Roham,

It's "Visual Card Rise" (aka "VCR") by Café-member Ron Jaxon.
http://www.magicjax.com

You're right, Hank doesn't list it anymore. Shoot Mr. Jaxon a PM, and ask him where you can find one.

Best
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
While the methods may not be the same, Mark Mason put out this same effect about 5 years ago. He called it "Drawn Out," and it can be seen at his site:

http://www.jbtv.co.uk

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Loyal user
Flint, Mi.
285 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
I have Mark Masons Drawn out... It is a great effect... I havn't seen Ron 's...
Be Young...Have Fun!
Erik J
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
417 Posts

Profile of Erik J
This signature is approved by Erik.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Need name for an effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.67 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL