We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good Day All » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

XpresoAdct
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of XpresoAdct
Well hello...
People call me Paul, probably cause that is what is on my license, feel free to call by whatever you want...

I've been doing magic on and off for about tweleve years, pretty much depending on what my career offers for free time. I've found that I am more likely to further my interests when I have like minded people around me. I enjoy being able to discuss a technique and learn someone else's nuance to a move. While in college I performed for fellow students and learned that (for me) technical skill can astound, but does not have the impact of when emotion is involved. I try to combine the two. My influences have been Phil Goldstein, Eugene Burger, Joe Givan, Martin Nash, Paul Harris, Jay Sankey and Lee Asher... wow, really I could just go on and on... so many have really influenced me...

I am considering auditioning for magician membership at the castle next week or waiting a month as I've only recently realized I've let my job take away something I really love to do. Gotta get my skills back up.
When I took classes there, Mr. Thorsen pretty much told me I didn't belong in the beginners class, but it is always good to review the basics. I don't know about others but I find that my skill set is often unbalanced having learned some more difficult moves, but not knowing many basic ones.

Anyways... that was lengthy but that is the kind of guy I am. Have a great day all and happy new year.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Paul Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the number one Café on the net. You will like it here without any doubt. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not foget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good Day All » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL