The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Who's seen Pavel? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
Pavel will be lecturing in an upcoming seminar here at MARS (magic at the Red Sea).
Have any of you ever seen his lecture? How is it? Does he generaly teach or does he sell because I know that most of his stuff is gimmiked.

Thanks,
Dani
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
You will not be disappointed. He has some of the most orginal magic I have ever seen. He lectured here in April 2005.

Some of his stuff is a little pricy, but well worth it. His lecture notes are some of the best I have ever seen.

David W.
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
I saw his lecture a few months back. He does teach and stresses keeping the effects straight forward and simple. He does have a lot of product for sale but most of his notes cover how to make what he sells. Hardest thing to get out of him is sharing where he gets his rope from. Overall, it was a very good lecture and I gained a lot from it.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I had an email from him last week, and he told me that he will be lecturing the US in 2007. I hope he comes to my club meeting.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
I ofrgot I posted this.

let me say that Pavel was amazing. he lectured, sold, performed closeup, performed stage.

it was a great experience to watch and learn from this 'crisp' genious of magic effects. everything he does is so simple yet he does it so well it is mind boggling.

he is one of a few that has every single detail down to a fine art and he spares no time setting everything up so that it is absolutely perfect. what a class act.

I have seen and heard of him on tv shows and purchased some of his rope tricks for about 20 years and to finaly see him perform and lecture was a highlight for me.

Dani
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Who's seen Pavel? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL