The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » 7 ball juggling gags (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia travelling worldwide now
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
What 7 ball juggling gags or one liners do you know?

Heres a few;

stick tennis balls together and say you will juggle 7, actually only 3 objects (just stick 3 tennis balls together, 2 balls together, and another 2 balls together.

Do you want to see 7 balls? Here you go! (just hold seven balls)

What do you know.

James
James BuSTAR
Australia's Comedy Juggling Superstar
info@jamesbustar.com
http://www.jugglingsuperstar.com
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
I've never come across those as 7 ball gags. Sticking together is normally a 9 ball gag. You can also juggle 8 balls using 3 pool 8 balls (so that would work with 3 7 balls as well but would be more difficult on the audience as they wouldn't pick up on the balls so quickly). Personally I don't understand why you want to do gags with 7. Audiences can't tell the difference between 5 and 7 anyway. If you are doing 7 because it's hard then don't play it for gags.

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia travelling worldwide now
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
Mate, I have to disagree, people love seeing my 7 balls! they realise a big difference with it from 5 balls. Thanks anyways.

I agree though, maybe I shouldnt have gags with 7 balls.

James
James BuSTAR
Australia's Comedy Juggling Superstar
info@jamesbustar.com
http://www.jugglingsuperstar.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I'm with you on this James.

I didn't think that the aud would see the difference between 5 and 7.

But then I learnt 7 and now (to them) I juggle 5 and LOTS (7)!

I wouldn't bother with gags for 7. Just learn it and play the gags before doing 7. Then, just as they believe you're just a joker, juggle 7 and knock em dead.

I find this also works well with 5 clubs.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
I agree with "itshim" It is 3 groups of tennis balls glued in groups of 3, I use an extra and say I will now juggle 10 balls....drop one let in bounce away then say ...9 balls then juggle the gimmick prop... Not mine, I think I read it here-> Dr. Dropo's Juggling Buffoonery by Bruce Fife An excellent book on comedy juggling bits of biz.
It is a fun bit and done with the right expression timing and body language gets a good laugh....
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
There's something on one of the eccen-tricks dvds where you come out to juggle 5 balls.

Throw them up and they fly around all over the place, they are actually balloons that have been blown up to the size of balls.

I guess this could be done with as many balls as you want.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » 7 ball juggling gags (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL