The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Need informed opinion on "Cell Escape, The Real Secret" by DeVal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thesecretrouting
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of thesecretrouting
Has anyone read David DeVal's "Cell Escape, The Real Secret?" If so, would you please let me know if it's worth acquiring? I want to do a publicity escape and need some input. Any other ideas for suggested reading would also be appreciated. Thanks!
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
939 Posts

Profile of Riley
If you intend to make your escape from an older style English cell you need this book.

If you intend to escape from a modern English cell, you will still find this book worth having, but PM me regarding other info available soon.

I designed, edited and illustrated David's book. The photos were printed too dark and were a disappointment, but the material is practical and unique. Get it while it's still around.

Regards

Riley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Need informed opinion on "Cell Escape, The Real Secret" by DeVal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL