The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dean Dill's newest effect: "Dean's Triangle" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Thanx for all the reviews gentlemen.
Makes my decision easier.
I must now go save Save SAVE!!!
This is definitely a WINNER with so many good reviews.
I like the fact that it is nothing difficult and practically self working.
Dean you're a genious!
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
How long does it take to recieve this effect once ordered? Is it a month or 2 wait for this effect?
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
JL608
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of JL608
Irishghost: I received mine (#20) in a little less than 2 weeks. It's a great routine. Beautiful props.

Joe
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2007-01-19 20:08, JL608 wrote:
Irishghost: I received mine (#20) in a little less than 2 weeks. It's a great routine. Beautiful props.

Joe

Thanks for your reply, I am really sitting on the fence with this one. I do mostly tablehopping, and do not know how angle proof(from the bottom)it is. If anyone is going to answer this, please do not expose it to me and others. I will call and ask, thanks
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Irishghost
If you read the entire thread you will find that some of your questions have been already answered. This is really a stand alone effect...powerful and truly magical...not ideal for any tablehopping.

As to waiting time, JL608 was "lucky". It took me about 1 1/2 month to finally get mine. It all depends on the availability of all the necessary components to put together an order. Remember Dean depends on three suppliers (Doug Malloy, Joe Porper, and Jamie Schoolcraft).
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Thank-you George G. I have read that it is not ideal for tablehopping. There are other effects that I have that should not be done tablehopping or surrounded, but I have found methods to get around that problum.
magicxman
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of magicxman
This is a beautiful collector's item. I don't think it is for tablehopping.
rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of rippedandrestored35
I wish I could uy this it looks beautiful.
MBrook3902
View Profile
Loyal user
Naples, FL & Hickory, NC
202 Posts

Profile of MBrook3902
I received this Thursday and I could not be happier. This is an excellent buy...expensive...but worth the price. The routine is top notch. it should be easy to learn but the presentation, as with all magic, will be the sell. I love it.

MB
It takes 4 to 6 minutes for the brain to die without oxygen. I can fix anything in that amount of time.
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Anybody hear how many are being made ?
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Quote:
On 2006-12-11 03:18, Dean Dill wrote:
Dean's Triangle will not be limited. Don't panic they will be available for all. They will come in limited amounts for the first few months. You will have to be on a waiting list. It takes concentrated effort to produce these. Three years in design and routine. It'll be worth the wait.
Dean

Here's your answer.
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
With exchange rate , its over $1000 My Dollar.
So still may go with explosion.......
ah so much magic ...so little money.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Dean was kind enough to send me an email just now telling me that he will be shipping me the Triangle effect on Monday. But more importantly he was kind enough to tell me that he is praying for my mother (who just turned 80) and for her speedy recovery in the hospital from a bout with diabetes and enemea, and hopefully, if everything goes well, she should be discharged on Monday night. That was very touching and kind and is worth more to me than any magic effect. Thank you very much Dean.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I also wanted to express my deepest thanks to runawayjag (John) for his very kind and sincere thoughts and prayers for the speedy recovery of my mother. It means a lot to me.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
Can this be performed while seated?

Thanks!

Bobby
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
No Bobby, You're best to be standing, along with your audience. Unless you had a really low table. In fact, it's a built in standing ovataion!
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Was the add for this in any of the mags
this Month ?

wonder how long the waiting list is now...
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Quote:
On 2007-01-31 01:25, Mediocre the Great wrote:
In fact, it's a built in standing ovataion!

Ain't that the truth? Yes!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
There had been speculation that Dean would advertise in the "next" Magic magazine. Received earlier this week the February issue and nothing, but then, does Dean need any advertisement on Dean's Triangle. There has been so many positive reactions to this release that keeping up with the demands, despite the price, is really the issue for Dean. I am glad I have mine, already.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Dean has not run any ads yet... no need to as the demand is greater than the supply. Each unit takes so much work and attention to detail you won't believe it. Dean is a peerfectionist and a lot of this has to do with quality control as well.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dean Dill's newest effect: "Dean's Triangle" (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL