The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Signed Bill To Pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Effect: This is really clever and is a real stunner! Have any bill or bank note signed by a spectator. Yes, folks you can do this with different currencies. But before the bill is signed, your handsome ball point pen is clearly taken apart and shown completely empty. When you put the pen back together, it may even end up in your pocket, however, INSTANTLY THE BILL VANISHES! It was seen in your hands and now the signed bill is GONE! Where could it be? When you show your pen again, it may even be opened by the spectator and INSIDE THE PEN IS THE SIGNED BILL! Clearly a Miracle! Give the spectator his bill and let him know everything is fully examinable! And the pen re-sets instantly so you may perform it immediately for someone else! Has anyone see this effect or have this? Does it take sleight of hand? If someone knows the workings on this effect please PM me. Thank you and Happy New Year!!! Smile
§kitch
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
I believe you are talking about John Cornielus' Bill to Pen. I have seen it done and it is great. It does take some minimal practice but definitely worth it.
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Signed Bill To Pen (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL