The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » I want to clear everything up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Well Jon,

Great you did realise the right things, and we are of course happy to have you on the magic community.

By the way someone called axproductionslive is just selling something on the worlds largest online auction site...
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Well I have informed Peter of his creation being ripped off. A few of you have sad the X Elevator is similar but a little different. LSI recieved a site that exposes this entire mess. I was shocked to see Alex mention that you could pick up the material for your elevator that is the elevator. He even shows a picture of the material. The method was the same but he even tips the original material to use.

This is a dark time for honest working magician's. This has to stop and there are good people working to do just that.
If you have anything that may help or jedi law skills please pm LSI.

magicmike30
Entertainer
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
There is no more link to paypal for buying the product in his site. I hope this means he gave up.

Pablo
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
alanm99
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
138 Posts

Profile of alanm99
There is a bid on his ebay listing.

Please somebody contact that bidder.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Does anyone have an address for this kid?
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Alex now you have gone and done it.

Peter check your PM. If anyone has more info just pm me and I will make sure Peter gets it.

Fight against your X.

magicmike30
Entertainer
LWright
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
146 Posts

Profile of LWright
Quote:
On 2006-11-21 16:50, shawn99 wrote:

There is a bid on his ebay listing.

Please somebody contact that bidder.

I tried to but ebay said I had to put in my credit card address or send text messages or blah..so not worth it.

I haven't seen of an address Peter, sorry. Have you tried ringing him? I think there's a phone number floating around somewhere.
-Lloyd Wright
"Take what you take, give what you give, just be what you want just as long as it's real.."
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Alex did have a contact address up on an earlier web site, but I'm NOT about to post it publicly or send it to every Tom, Dick, or Harry who PMs me. But a Peter might be okay. Smile
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
Contact ebay, they will give you his add if you have valid reason, I think
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Guys thanks for all your support on putting a stop to this.

Please do not post any personal information on Alex on this thread or any others as balducci is right. You can send the information to Peter or LSI both are trustworthy and no we won't expose personal info. This would be for lawyers eyes only.

Alex care to respond to any of this? We know you are reading this thread. Have you changed your mind about your X-lev? Man I have been in talks with several well known Magician's who are going to put a stop to your X. Save your self a legal headache and pull this right now from your site and ebay.

That would be your only saving grace Alex. Otherwise you are going to face the consequences and sadly your family too.

Alex the ball is in your court.

magicmike30
Entertainer
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
That ebay bidder got a message sent to him about all this.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
unreal1016
View Profile
New user
Old Bridge, New Jersey
7 Posts

Profile of unreal1016
I have pmed some info to Peter. He may have already known what I sent him. Alex is in some deep trouble. This is a good lesson for all. It is when someone lies, scams, and cheats people. I am sure Alex will not enjoy the end result.
Regards,
Nick
"What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes."
-Harry Houdini
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
Nor will his parents... do they know about all this thing???

Dave
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Yes folks this is a dark time for offering magic in public.
This episode is not even a glint off the iceberg our little ship or commerce is trying to navigate.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Timothy Church
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Timothy Church
Hey,,, I am not alex,, I don't even know this boy,,
I'm not defending anyone!!! I was just asking/discussing what the difference was between him and other magicians selling stuff.
I used to use a different user name before, and I used my email adres from my work,(i could not make an account from my hotmail), but now that I don't work there anymore and don't have that email I could not find my password!
So to reply to this topic I had to make a new user account!! so don't mistake me with alex, I'm not him, I'm not his friend,I'm not defending him!!!
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Oh dear me.... I'm almost intrigued to get his products to see what he is actually saying in them!!

Also, I notice that another idea could well be ripped off - sounds scarily like A Barrie Richardson effect from theater of the mind..

http://www.axproductionslive.com/restraint.htm

Amazing.
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Quote:
On 2006-11-20 02:48, Timothy Church wrote
I'm not saying he hasnt done some bad things with this dvd , but why all attack him like this?

why doesn't anybody attack him or angel?? I'm not saying sankey or angel is a lyer,, I'm just saying it happens a lot just to sell the product,, so why pick on this little boy......... I think every magician has been ripped off more then 1 time buying a magic effect or dvd,, right?????????????

Timothy like it or not it looks like you are defending Alex. We are not attacking Alex, he is not an innocent little boy here. Many members have tried to talk sense into Alex. Sure there is frustration and even angry villagers too.

I'm not sure why you brought up the likes of Angel or Sankey? Alex has taken marketed effects and ripped them off. Alex was aware of this and still decided to proceed.

In regards to your user account I can understand why someone might have thought you were Alex. I pointed out your join date and that it was suspect to this thread.

So to clear things up how do you feel about this entire X- scam?

magicmike30
Entertainer
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
"I used to use a different user name before"

What was that username? Perhaps the folks here will remember you and offer an apology. You gotta admit, with all the excuses, you kinda sound like Alex.

All I'm saying is if I "lost my password" and came back on the board under a different name and made a controvertial first post, I would say "It's ME...Mr. XYZ, remember me?
victor_cubed
View Profile
New user
irvine, ca
18 Posts

Profile of victor_cubed
Quote:
On 2006-11-23 07:31, sjdavison wrote:
Oh dear me.... I'm almost intrigued to get his products to see what he is actually saying in them!!

Also, I notice that another idea could well be ripped off - sounds scarily like A Barrie Richardson effect from theater of the mind..

http://www.axproductionslive.com/restraint.htm

Amazing.

I don't man, his torn and restored card seems even cleaner! It says it's the cleanest torn and restored card you will ever see!

http://www.axproductionslive.com/tornapart.htm
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Ebay took a look at the proof I provided and they have now shut down Alex's acution(s) and if he continues to try and sell the item through Ebay, then other measures will be taken by EBay.

I am now about to begin Phase II of my right to protect my intellectual property from Alex.

What Alex might not understand is this is a serious offense he is comitting.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » I want to clear everything up (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL