The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » More About the Fabulous Kozak » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Hi Paul,

Since time is growing short, I wanted to open up the conversation to a few things that aren't strictly Magic-- but you might want to talk about nevertheless. You've been involved in youth programs, mentoring programs, and the like . . . how rewarding have you found that to be? I'd imagine it is good to be in a position to offer help and encouragement, when so few take the time. Thank you for that.

Also, I know that you enjoy painting. How long have you been at that? Do you find that it helps kill some of the "Vegas, Baby!" stress, and allows you to think more clearly and creatively in aother areas?

Finally, how long have you been hosting and starring in "World's Greatest Magic"? I'm sure there are a lot of folks here that will want to see the latest "toe-throw" in action. How many days a week are you on stage, and what are the best days to see the "King of Fire and Frivolity" in action?

Rock on Brother Paul--

Randy
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Great questions Randy. Mentoring and doing Service work is very rewarding. No matter how busy I am, somehow, magically time appears for me to do for others. I have been "Graced" with peace, joy, harmony, prosperity and an abundance of love in my life. I have Amazing experiences that give me greater expression as an Artist. I can't keep all of this unless I give it away. I have discovered that like Magic, the more I GIVE, the more I Have.
I belong to several "Fellowships", Magic being one of them. That is why I'm here this week doing this, that is why I "shared" my persomal life in the Aug. 05 issue of Magic Magazine... to participate in our fellowship and try to give back what was given to me.
After 28 years on the road travelling at least 40 weeks a year and living in hotel rooms. I am now, due to being here in Vegas the Last 3 years able to pursue other interest and enlarge myself as an Artist.
I am studying Painting- Oil, Watercolor and Pastel and Playing the Cello.
Just as I tought myself Magic by accumulating information, assimilating it and then putting it into practice.
This Artistic Journey has really made me a better Magician.
The more you "Experience" the "Magic" of all things, you will give greater "Expression" of "Magic" through you.
Being the "Host" of The World's Greatest Magic Show is truly an Honor and Privilege. It is 3 years now of absolute Magic! We are 7 days a week, no days off, I have never missed a show and I never tire or get bored with it. It was so different from what I had been doing all these years, I was challenged Artisticly and grew into the role. It really is what it says it is..."The World's Greatest Magic Show"...the best of the best in the world. The show is always changing with magicians rotating in and out so it is always exciting. The real show of course is backstage...we have very stimulating, artistic, intllectual discussions on a variety of topics...mostly Magic though. The show itself is so Amazing in that it is fast paced, and so varied in content and style. The show is on course to franchise out to other parts of the world and is going to be around for a long, long time. I am honored to be a part of it.
Kozy in Hawai'i
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Three years, seven days a week without a day off is quite a track record!

It is to your great credit that not only are you able to make a difference in people's lives with your performing talent, but you are able to do so in other areas as well. There is "Magic" in a lot of things; I'm glad you are able to spread some of it around.

It's a bit more than a coincidence that the truly creative talents, like Paul, tend to be creative in whatever they do. It is to Paul's great credit that he makes it look easy, night after night. It is anything but.

I was amazed at how well Paul keeps the show together: along with the generosity and care he gives to all the other performers, and the respect he gives to the audience members as well. That his audience gives the love right back to Paul is no accident. There is a lot of things going on at the same time, and Paul handles it all with grace and dignity.

"World's Greatest Magic" really is a great show, and should not be missed. All the performers I've seen do a fine job-- but I don't think it is overstating things one bit to say that Paul is the sinew, the force of sparkling personality that forms it all together into one cohesive unit. Folks will naturally remember some acts more than others, but I can tell you this: they never forget Paul Kozak.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I've seen that show at least five times. It is one of the reasons I keep going back to Las Vegas. And I can't imagine a better host for ANY show than Paul Kozak. He really knows how to sell everything he does, and he knows how to sell each act he introduces.

Not many people in his position would so freely share the things he has done to make his act work the way it does. His production and sharing of the salt pour gimmick and the new version of the bottle production is really a great thing. You can't do the bottle production with the old apparatus -- not the way he does it.

I really appreciate his work and his friendship.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » More About the Fabulous Kozak » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL