The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Flash paper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
Where do you get flash paper from??
ace45
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ace45
It depends where you live. If in the UK then Davenports would have it in stock. If in the USA then Tannen's or Hank Lee's would have it. Hope this helps.
yours
ace45 Smile Smile
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Most magic dealers should carry it or know how to order it for you. If not, I know from experience that Hank Lee's always has plenty on hand. Go to http://www.hanklee.net/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi

On a side note, always buy the whole sheets of flash paper rather than the little pre-cut booklets. For 1 or 2 bucks more you get about 3 times the amount of flash paper.

Also I know that someone, I can't remember who, has started making flash bills again. If anyone knows, please let me know.
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Can flash paper be sent through international mail? I'm under the assumption that it can't.
William Holcomb
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ask your local magic shop. If they don't have it in stock, find out if they can order it for you. Smile
Bret Parkhill
View Profile
New user
Iowa
20 Posts

Profile of Bret Parkhill
Hocus Pocus offers flash bills on their website.
CSStanton
View Profile
Loyal user
Suttons Bay, MI
228 Posts

Profile of CSStanton
William - Yes it can. If it is soaked in water, then it is allowed. When you recieve it, you need to put it on cookie trays and let it dry out.
Hope this helps
-Casey
biff_g
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
240 Posts

Profile of biff_g
I know that flash paper is quite common where I am from. I always get it from the magic shops around here. I would try to find a magic shop somewhere where you live, because they can probably at least order it in for you. I've also seen flash string that is pretty cool.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I saw an ad once for 8 1/2 X 11 sheets of flash "parchment" that could be run through a computer printer. The site that once sold it no longer carries it. Has anyone else seen this anywhere? I would love to find a source.

Thanks,

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Flash paper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL