The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » new arrival » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
Que Pasa? I'm new to the site and new to the computer.(It may take a while to understand this tech world.) I'm a magician working out of Puerto Rico and am happy to sign on and meet all of you. If you happen to be visiting this island, please give me a shout. Thanks Smile
Izzy
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café, or should I say bienvenido!! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Hello Isra,
Don't worry about being new to either magic or technology.You'll get the hang of both in no time at all.There are plenty of folks here to help all you have to do is ask.
Tommy1324
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
Thanks Tommy. Do you know if we communicate individually or do we post on the site for all to see? Smile
Izzy
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Isra Smile Smile Smile
Please feel free to communicate privately or openly, no problem. But you will get quicker response in private communication. Let me warn you that coffee makes addiction and so does the Café. Why don't you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill?
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not foget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » new arrival » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL